At Kalyani Kidney Care Centre we strive hard to provide quality care and patient safety. As a result we have achieved many milestones. Some of our achievements include
WE ARE THE PIONEERS IN ERODE TO INTRODUCE
- Laser Kidney Stone Treatment
- Pediatric PCNL
- Pediatric Laser Kidney Stone Treatment
- Live / Cadaver Kidney Transplant
Our Chief Consultant published data on Laser Kidney Stone treatment in “Indian Journal of Urology – March 2010”, which became one of few published data worldwide. This publication includes treating large kidney stones of size 1.6 to 3.5 cm by Flexible Ureteroscopy and Laser Treatment through the natural orifice.
Our Chief Consultant frequently conducts live workshops on Laser Kidney Stone Treatment across India, which is attended by Doctors and Surgeons from India and abroad to learn this advanced technique. He also visits various hospitals to perform Laser Kidney Stone treatment.
A patient of age 62 having a 10 cm stone in his right kidney and 7 cm stone in left kidney was successfully treated by us through keyhole surgery (PCNL). This is said to be a WORLD RECORD in keyhole surgery. A similar case with 13 cm stone was treated in some other hospital, by using OPEN method.
ECTOPIC KIDNEY WITH STONE
Another patient of age 27 with crossed ectopic kidney was suffering from kidney stones for about 7 years. He had unsuccessful treatments / surgeries elsewhere. This patient was successfully treated in our hospital and the stone was fully removed using Laser Kidney Stone treatment and Flexible Ureteroscopy.
KIDNEY STONE IN PEDIATRIC PATIENTS
1. A four year old boy was admitted with a stone of 1.5cm. Stones of such size can be removed using Laser treatment. Being a Pediatric laser treatment, we performed this surgery very successfully using additional medical equipments.
2. A 14 months old girl child was admitted in our hospital for removing kidney stones. The stones were successfully removed using Laser Kidney Stone Treatment by our team of expert doctors.