Hemodiafiltration (HDF Dialysis)
Hemodiafiltration (HDF) is a form of renal replacement therapy that operates convective in combination with diffusive clearance, which is used in standard hemodialysis.
Kalyani Kidney Care Centre, Erode have advance dialysis therapy of Online HDF dialysis and this is the next generation advanced treatment for dialysis patients.
High Flux Hemo Diafiltration with Fresenius Double RO System
• 3 Pumps for single needle dialysis
• Ultrapure RO water with fully automated and single use disposables
• FIRST HOSPITAL IN ERODE & second hospital in Tamilnadu after Chennai, to have this facility with full NABH standards
• Say no to cramps during dialysis
• Solution for low blood pressure patients
• Solution for children with renal failure